Located in the heart of stunning Nottinghamshire countryside, Inkersall Grange Farm offers something different to the norm, something alternative where you have the opportunity to make your wedding personal to you.
It’s a tipi venue, located in the stunningly rural Nottinghamshire countryside, which makes you feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
We pride ourselves on our versatility, with every wedding being entirely bespoke.You always have access to your venue the day before to decorate, personalise and make it your own. No last-minute rushing and no stress.
At Inkersall Grange Farm we take away every concern, giving you total peace of mind that we have all the bases covered, to enable you to enjoy every moment of your amazing event.
• Three giant tipis and a chill out tipi, all linked together, providing a romantic, warm and comfortable space
• Tables and benches to seat up to 150 people
• Seating and table plan options, giving you inspiration and ideas for your big day
• Access to the venue the day before, to decorate and personalise with no stress or pressure
• Solid wooden flooring throughout the tipi, perfect for those with heels
• Fire-pits both inside and outside, creating ambience in the evenings
• Fairy lighting throughout the inside of the tipi and festoon listing outside gives more than a touch of magic
• Luxury permanent on-site loos, (not a portaloo in sight!)
• The option to camp in a field adjacent to the Wedding Venue
• Car Parking on site
Take a peek at our photo gallery below for the perfect way to get a good idea of what we can provide for your big day and gain some inspiration and ideas from those who’ve already celebrated their wedding at Inkersall Grange Farm.
PHOTO CREDITS FEATURED THROUGHOUT THE SITE: